New etic of discovery
Fototrekking makes every activities thinking about a new etic of discovery and care for the environment, referring to the global aspect.
It means, we care about little animals, like birds, stones and vegetables that we could find in our way, till the culture development that it may induce into communities with we share.
From Amazing Peruvian Cordillera Blanca to Robinson Crusoe Island in Chile, we offered several trekking routes and photography expeditions such as Mistic Bolivian Cordillera de Apolobamba and Magestic Cordillera Real, Cordillera de Los Andes in Chile, Patagonia and Desierto de Atacama, plus Annapurna range in Nepal, sacred Varanasi in India, and Bhutan “the last hidden Shangri-La”.
About Fototrekking and our team
- High level travesies from the “Cordillera” (mountain chain) de Los Andes to mistic Himalayas, plus a professional assistance of awarder photographers and ice climbers.
- We travel in small groups (up to 10 persons) to exciting destinations where you can enjoy the wonders of wild landscapes, exotic cultures and people.
- Pablo Jeffs, Director and founder of Fototrekking, has trekked and led expeditions in Chile, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Bhutan, Nepal and India. He is a professional photographer since 1986, and his work was awarded by the UNICEF.
- Our travels are custom-designed around photography. We think as photographers and work around this.
- In our photography travels accept any level of photographers (from beginner to seasoned photographers are welcome).
- Our team includes rock and ice climbers, mountain bikers, safety experts and a lot of great people. And work hard to give you a best travel experience!
- Our experience begins in 1996, they are more than twenty years that allow us to transmit excellence and knowledge
Our team always work hard to give you a best travel experience!